Wednesday 30 October 2013

I'm back!

Hey everybody! I'm back!

I'm so so so so so sooooo sorry about suddenly disappearing without any warning.
I'm officially back for good, and I'm planning to be blogging regularly from now on... I promise!

I've been away for a while for many reasons.
I ended up in hospital a little while ago, as you all know, and I was quite poorly. They decided they were going to do some basic operations just to see what was going on. Due to that I was recovering for a while, I had a wedding which I was asked to play piano at, and on top of all this I had college work. Not only am I doing 5 A levels, but I'm sick and doing 5 A levels. Due to hospital and doctor visits and having to take time off because of pain etc, I'm behind everybody else... This means even more work is given to me at an impossible rate and I am often going out of my mind!

This entire post is dedicated to my apology due to my sudden disappearance.
However, I'd like to thank all of you for keeping the views rolling in. Obviously, I have been away so there aren't as many new posts for people to feed off of, but I really feel like people are enjoying what I have to say.

Later on today, I'm going to be posting a whole post with pictures of Rocco and Savannah I feel you've missed whilst I've been away!
Do forgive me if I put up pictures you  have seen before in previous posts, but honestly guys I'm so tired. I'm sick with a viral infection and I have work overflowing my brain and oozing out of my ears.... You have to allow me to make a few mistakes!

I have missed the blogging world, and writing this is genuinely putting a smile on my face already.
I'm so glad I'm back and that I've finally gotten round to posting.
You will have a picture post coming your way this afternoon, and I have a couple of advisory posts in mind that will be heading your way this week!!

I hope you're all doing well.

Elly. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have any questions or anything to say!